Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's a BOY!!

We're having a boy, and we couldn't be more excited!! My ultrasound isn't scheduled until Dec. 1, but I couldn't wait. We have heard from a few friends about this place in Costa Mesa that will tell you the sex of the baby as early as 13 weeks for $25. Since we had today off, and didn't really have anything to do, we decided that if they had any openings we would go. So I called, and they had an opening at 5pm. Well, we got there a little early and they took us in which was great. After a few mintues of waiting, we could see clearly that it was a boy!! I told everyone that I thought it was a boy, and I was right!! Michael was smiling from ear to ear! He is so excited, and Makayla is excited to have a baby brother. We are going to name him Landon Michael Trimmell. We are all very excited! Michael is really glad that we went today! I'll try to post the ultrasound pictures asap! That's it for now.

2 comments:

Devin and Kelly said...

Congrats! so where exactly is this place cause we are dieing to know what we are having!!

Palmyra said...

I like the name. Its the same as Shane West character in 'A Walk to Remember' right? I love that movie! Hey, I've tagged you on my blog, hopefully you'll have time to do it. Take care!