Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanksgiving

This is a little out of order, but I forgot to post about Thanksgiving. We had a great day. We spent the morning with Michael's family and the rest of the day/evening with my family eating a turkey dinner at both houses. We were very full! We also celebrated my mom's birthday that night. Overall, we had a great day. We are so blessed, and are so grateful for the many blessings we have been given. Oh yeah, the day before I felt Landon move for the first time!! So exciting!






2 comments:

Justin & Amber said...

How cute is her smile in like every picture. I like that shirt your wearing, is it maternity?
I finally felt better to sit at the computer and do the 6 random things post!

King Klan said...

love the name landon it was one on our list.