Wednesday, April 08, 2009

9 months

Today I am officially 9 months pregnant. Only 4 more weeks to go! (Hopefully less) I went to the doctors today and the baby and I are doing well. His heart rate was 150bpm, and he is head down in the ready position. The doctor did a pelvic exam and said that I am not dilated yet, but that I am thin/effaced so that's good. My doctor is actually going to be gone on vacation next week so hopefully he will wait until she gets back to make his appearance! I will definitely keep everyone updated on my progress. Here are pictures of my belly at 9 months.


2 comments:

Natalie Garces said...

Wow! your almost there. I bet you can't wait to get that baby out. You look great.

Ligia said...

You are all belly. The rest of you doesn't gain any weight at all. I wish I was like that. Good luck with the delivery.