Monday, May 04, 2009

2 weeks old

Landon is already 2 weeks old. I can't believe it! He has been a great baby so far. He pretty much only cries when he's hungry. He is doing great with breastfeeding so I am totally excited! He pretty much eats every 2-3 hours, and usually more often at night (of course). Makayla is an awesome big sister! She loves to hold him and talk to him, and helps me by getting diapers, wipes etc. I'm really glad I have her around to help. Today Landon had his 2 week appt. and the doctor said he is doing great. He now weighs 6lbs 12oz and is 20 inches long. Here are some recent pictures...










3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your pictures of the kids. So cute. Are you getting any sleep?

Katie Jackman said...

He is so cute. Congratulations.

Laura Thompson said...

He's so little and cute! :) I totally feel you about the help from big sister and the lack of sleep thing. Nice to know we're not alone. :)