Saturday, June 20, 2009

Random post

Yesterday Landon had his 2 month check up. He now weighs 10 lbs 8 oz and is 22 inches long. He is definitely starting to fill out. I can see it in his face, tummy and legs. Too cute! Overall, the doctor said he looked great! He smiles and coos all the time! I love it! I also took him to get his 2 month pictures taken. They turned out really cute. I'll have to post them when they come in...

I wanted to post some funny/cute things that Makayla has said lately...

"Bika booka" - I asked her what that meant and she said "haha it means Spanish"
"Landon is so precious"
"Hold me again Mommy, that was nice"
"Whatever" and "Let's not"
"Hold on" and "I got it"
"I love you soooo much"
"I'm just looking at the garden mom, relax"
"What talking about guys?"
"I did it, all by myself!"
"Look at me" and "Watch me"
"You're such a good girl mommy"
"Please, I sit on the couch and watch the Dodgers?" Daddy loved that one!

When Landon first came home and cried, Makayla said "Oh, he doesn't like me" and I said yes he does, he's just hungry. He loves you. "Oh, He loves me, I love him"
The other day we were shopping for clothes, and she said she was looking for pants. Then she came over and said "Nope, it's not on sale" lol What a great shopper!

Makayla loves to sing, and knows the words to "Halo" and "If I were a Boy" -Beyonce

These are just a few of the cute things she has said. She talks sooo much now, and speaks in full sentences. It is so much fun having conversations with her! She also knows all the letters of the alphabet, her colors, shapes, and can count to 15! So smart!

Here are some recent pictures...
She was "flying" her kite
I just had to get the cute matching sibling shirts









2 comments:

Ligia said...

I like, "Nope, it's not on sale." That one's great. It's so fun to watch them interact together. It gets more fun as they get older. Love the sibling shirts too.

Jamie said...

Such cute pictures. Your family is just adorable.