Friday, June 12, 2009

Update

It's been a while since I posted last...A few weeks ago our family went on a hike in Whittier Hills. It was a nice, cool day. Makayla had a blast, and walked most of the way with me carrying her a few times. It was a work out for me, but still fun. Then last weekend my brother and Liz were sealed in the Los Angeles Temple for time and all eternity. The day was perfect and they looked so happy. Welcome to the family Liz! Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures. Both Michael and I were in the wedding party and had to take care of two kids so that's why...Hopefully I can get some from my mom to post because Makayla looked so pretty in her black and red dress, matching the wedding colors. Then, this week Makayla really started potty training. She has been going poop in the toilet since she was 18 months, but wasn't interested in going pee yet. Then this week I decided to put her in pull ups/underwear. She had a few accidents, but has waken up the past few mornings dry, and has been going in the toilet. I am so proud of her!! I knew she could do it when she was ready. I think she will be ready for underwear in no time! Landon is almost 2 months old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! He started smiling and cooing at 6 weeks and I love it! He also makes a bunch of grunting noises...lol such a guy! I got his pictures taken last month, but need to scan and upload it. He is getting big, and changing everyday. He is such a great baby! We are all enjoying him very much! Makayla has been great with him!! Here are a few recent pictures...











3 comments:

Justin & Amber said...

Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!

Forest said...

Glad to hear that all of you are doing well.

I'm sure you are looking forward to summer vacation:).

Amy said...

So cute! And way to go with the potty training. Have you ever read the book "Once Upon A Potty?" If you haven't you should totally check it out from the library to read to Makayla (be careful though because there is a boy version and a girl version, and you won't want to show her the boy one!0.